My consulting services revolve around YOU and conversations about YOUR business. What I bring to the table is expertise in marketing strategy, business development, new media, video production and past experiences as coach, consultant, marketing director or fractional chief marketing officer (CMO) for a variety of client companies that I have served over the years.
My work with clients is NOT “armchair theory” or “best guess” advice of a self proclaimed “guru”. It’s not for the faint of heart. I’ve worked hard to get to this level, and have paid my dues over the years with huge failures and massive successes. I’ve been where you are. I’ve fought the same battles. Marketing and consulting are my passions and full-time profession. Your success is my absolute priority.
I generally work with clients from one to two years. I have some that I’ve worked with for over five years, and one that I’ve been working with for over 20 years. I only work with clients that are committed and invested in themselves and their business. Serious and appropriate inquiries only.
Book a “Pick Kelly’s Brain” Session.
Arrange a 60-minute, 1-on-1 strategy/work session. Prior to our call, I will ask you to send me any information about your business that you want to review or discuss during our call. I will then spend one hour reviewing everything, including your site, and other relevant materials to best advise you. Note: this is a PAID call. The investment is $350. Find out more by visiting the Pick Kelly’s Brain session page.
Marketing Strategy & Business Development
Need overall marketing strategy or business development help? This is the place to contact me for ongoing projects. Project durations vary between 30, 60, 90 days or longer. Fill out my consulting application. This is a PAID service. Investment begins at $2500+. Serious inquiries only.
Good Reasons We Should Work Together.
- You need a specialist: someone that genuinely understands, advises, and has helped several businesses succeed over the last 20 years.
- You need new and creative ideas: someone that can provide a different perspective and bring a high level of creativity to the table.
- You need a trusted partner: someone who has a vested interest in your success, wins only when you win, and has helped other businesses do the same.
- You need a time saver: someone that can free you up and competently work behind-the-scenes so you can do the things only you can do.
- You need experience: someone with experience working across ALL aspects of marketing and business development that can help maximize profits, and will never leave money on the table.
I strictly limit the number, and quality, of clients I work with. When you work with me you get my 100% undivided attention. I will expect you to be serious about your business, have a budget and some “skin in the game”. Click the button below to fill out my consulting application. If accepted, I’ll contact you to set up a short call to discuss your needs and terms. Thank you!